Download Cydia Installer for iOS 10.2 on iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone and iPod Touch. CyberElevator jailbreak would be released by i0n1c or TaiG in upcoming days…
Since last month, i0n1c teases jailbreak lovers by uploading various photos and videos along with demonstration of untethered jailbreak which is tested on iPhone 6 Plus that runs on iOS 10.2.
Update: Apple has pushed iOS 10.2 beta in the market, there would be untethered jailbreak iOS 10.2 very soon by TaiG. If you’re jailbreak user, keep focusing on iOS 10.2 Cydia updates…
We believe that iOn1c is waiting release of iOS 10.2. It is being said that Saurik would also update Cydia for iOS 10.2, if there would be any untethered jailbreak available for download and install.
Once you jailbreak iOS 10.2, you can download Cydia from Saurik’s official website and install manually. However, if i0n1c would release most awaited untethered jailbreak for iOS 10.2, there would be Cydia download available for this jailbreak by Saurik.
How to Download Cydia on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Suppose, you have jailbroken iOS 10.2, you would have to download and install Cydia deb package separately. To do that, first jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and then follow below steps to download Cydia installer on your MAC OS X or Windows PC.
- Open Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Point your web browser to Saurik’s website and download the Cydia ipa file. (Link removed for some reason.)
- Download Cydia deb package and save it anywhere on your computer.
- Now, open SynciOS, iTools 2015 or iFunBox file manager to install Cydia deb package on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- After installation Cydia package, reboot your iDevice