iTransmission iOS 10.2: iPhone Can Download Torrent Apps
If you’ve heard about iPhone Torrent download without jailbreak, then you heard absolutely correct news. Recently, Apple released iOS 10.2 and iOS 10.2 beta which has some great change that allows a few jailbreak apps to work without jailbreak on iPhone, iPad.
This was discovered firstly, when we published a tutorial about MovieBox that it can be installed and can be used without jailbreak and it was working without any issue. It was proved. Later on, we published the same thing about PlayBox and now, we’ve brought another jailbreak app which is known as iTransmission, a Torrent Download iPhone Client that works without jailbreak on iPhone or any iPad device.
It may be possible that you were wondering how iPhone can download Torrent files! Yeah, You just need to download iTransmission iPhone app and install it. That’s it.
For Jailbroken iPhone, iPad Mini or iPad Air
- Using jailbroken device, open Cydia.
- You need to search “iTransmission” app on Cydia, so tap on Search and type the key word.
- Tap the installer and install iTransmission Cydia tweak.
- Reboot your iPhone or iPad
On jailbroken device, you can install another Cydia tweak for Safari Torrent Downloader Plugin from Cydia. Both of the above Cydia tweaks available on ModMyi repo source.
For Non-jailbreak device
- Open Safari web browser.
- Head to http://iemulators.com
- Find out iTransmission app from apps section.
- Tap on the app and tap on Install
- Follow on screen notification and complete installation.
Comments are open, you can ask anything, if you’ve any problem…