iPA Installer iOS 10.1.1: Now install iPA Files on iPhone, iPad
To install iPA files, you need either iFunBox, iTools or SynciOS. If you’ve iFile, you can try your luck to install iPA apps, but I don’t think that it would help you installing this kind of apps.
So, what do you do to install iPA apps, games or any kind of iOS applications on iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad Air or iPod Touch? I would suggest to use iPA Installer.
On our blog many readers had requested to post an article about MovieBox and PlayBox iPhone apps to install them without help of PC. Mostly, I suggested iPA Installer as the best iPA file installer without the help of PC.
iPA Installer Cydia Tweak Features…
- User can install iPA files.
- iPA Installer supports iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6 and iOS 5
- Now, backup installed Applications, Games or Cydia tweaks using iPA Installer.
How to Install iPA Installer Cydia Tweak
You can’t install this free Cydia tweak, if you don’t have jailbroken iPhone or iPad. Yeah, it means you need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad first to install iPA Installer.
[insert_php]if ( function_exists( ‘echo_ald_crp’ ) ) echo_ald_crp();[/insert_php]
- Jailbreak your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. (Whatever you have)
- Open Cydia jailbreak app store and tap on Search tab.
- Type iPA installer and choose the package. (iPA Installer is listed on BigBoss repo source.)
- Finish installing iPA Installer using On Screen Instructions.
Our comments are always open, you can ask any help related to Cydia tweaks…