How to Use Springtomize iOS 10.2 on iPhone, iPad Air, iPad Mini
FilippoBiga Repo has developed Springtomize 3 which was updated from Springtomize 2 for iOS 8.x. This tweak has numerous features that can give you separate 10.2 to 15 tweaks and all these features you’re getting in one tweak.
Quick Tip: I love the most wanted features of Springtomize 3 and that’s Dock, Pages, Status Bar, Control Center, Icons and Notification Center.
1. User can configure different options from Animations section where you have the control on Custom Speed, Icon Scrolling and lock animation. Remember, you’re making change in animations which would effect system wide on your iPhone or iPad whatever device you’re using. This feature would give you power of Barrel and Cylinder settings in a one tweak.
[insert_php]if ( function_exists( ‘echo_ald_crp’ ) ) echo_ald_crp();[/insert_php]
2. Using App Slider option of Springtomize, you can hide icons that you don’t wanna show to your children or friends. Simply, enable hide icons option and define the apps in Inactive app section. All of the apps would be hidden after respiring your iPhone or iPad.
- Springtomize Alternatives: Barrel, Cylinder, IntelliScreenX, StatusBarModified, you need many tweaks for such features.
3. So, the third option of Springtomize is Control Center, where you’re getting many more features for enable or disable background of the control center, you can hide quick launch section or brightness settings or music section. If you wanna hide media controls, just disable it.
4. So, the next option is Dock out there which as some of my favorite features out there. If you’ve installed Springtomize Cydia tweak, you don’t need any tweak for dock bar. This is the best feature for them who wanna hide entire dock or add a few more icons in dock bar. So, if you wanna add fifth icon or two row dock bar, here is the settings, you are free to change them. You don’t need any other Cydia tweak to control dock bar.
5. Icons: This option would prevent app uninstall option. Update badges, icon animation effects can be configured using this feature of Springtomize. Here is another useful feature called “CoverFlow”. You can change the look of icons using this option.
Still there are many features available for LockScreen, Notification Center, Pages and Status bar. You can change date, time settings and the widget from Status bar using Status bar settings of Springtomize 3. If you’ve installed Springtomize 4 iOS 10.2, then you would get better option for notification center.
Springtomize iPhone tweak is available on BigBoss for $2.99 with lifetime update, you can get Springtomize free, leave your comment to get it free…