How to capture screenshot on iPhone 7…
Taptic engine has been integrated with iPhone 7 home button that makes difficult to take screenshot on iPhone running iOS 10.1.1 firmware which is released with new iPhone to give it further power.
So, Home button is now completely redesigned. Old button type home button has been redesigned with pressure sensitive Taptic Engine powered home button. Anyway, we’d finally learn to take screenshot on your new iPhone 7.
The new Taptic Home button makes many things difficult such as taking screenshot, putting iPhone 7 into DFU Mode and performing hard reset while facing any difficulty.
So, how we’d take screenshot on iPhone 7? Without making you confuse, we’d say that this method is also quite similar to the tricks which were applied while taking screenshot on iPhone (older version).
How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone 7
So, let’s start with the first method in which we need to press the combination of few iPhone 7 buttons to take screenshot.
- You need to press Power button or you can press Wake/Sleep button too which is given at right side of your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- The same time, there is another button to press with is “Home Button”.
- The screenshot would be taken while performing above steps. So rewind the process and Press Power Button with Home button together and your iPhone 7 screenshot would be ready.
Somehow, if you’re facing difficulty to capture screenshot on iPhone 7 following above steps, let’s go to further new method.
Use Assistive Touch, How to Take Screenshot with it
Sometimes, we really face difficulties to take screenshot pressing sleep button with home button together and if you’re one of those users, follow below steps which would allow you to take screenshot of your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus easily without pressing home button at all.
- Go to Settings, General, Accessibility and then scroll to Assistive Touch feature. Enable Assistive Touch menu on your home screen.
- Once you activate Assistive Touch button, you’d notice Assistive home button on your home screen. While taping on this button, we’d notice couple of options to use.
- Create custom option within Assistive Touch feature and choose screenshot to put within Assistive Touch button.
- When you feel need of taking screenshot on your iPhone 7, you can tap on Assistive Touch button and press on screenshot option to take screenshot.
How to Check Saved Screenshot on iOS 10.1.1
Taking screenshot on iPhone 7 is still easy, but sometimes new users can’t explore saved screenshot. Yeah, I mean after taking screenshot on iPhone 7 running iOS 10.1.1, they become confuse how to check saved screenshot.
- Unlock your iPhone and press home button to access home screen.
- Choose Photo app and open it.
- Scroll down and choose dedicated Screenshot section given on Photo app.
- Access all taken screenshot on your iPhone within this folder.
It may be possible that I made some error while writing this short tutorial to take screenshot on iPhone, if such error or mistakes still out there, please share them on comment sections and edit this article to teach even us how to take screenshot on iPhone 7…