How to Install IntelliScreenX iOS 10.1 on iPhone, iPad Air, iPad Mini
IntelliScreenX is available on BYA and HYI repo sources for free which brings RSS, Twitter, Facebook and a number of features to Notification center and lockScreen for iPod Touch, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPhone.
IntelliScreenX is Cydia tweak that can be installed only on jailbroken iDevice. You need jailbroken iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Mac users can use PPJailbreak and if you have Windows PC, TaiG is the best iOS 10.1 jailbreak tool.
IntelliScreenX Cydia tweak also known as ISX. You can purchase it or get free tweak from HackyouriPhone repo. Follow me…
- Head to Cydia
- Tap on Sources and add HYI repo which is given below.
- Confirm adding repo source for IntelliScreen. (Note: you can purchase IntelliScreenX from IntelliBorn repo or ModMyi repo where you can purchase it.)
- Once you’ve added given repository, search IntelliScreenX iOS 10.1 Cydia tweak by tapping on Search feature on Cydia.
- Reboot once you installed it.
It brings many useful features, look some of the most wanted features…
[insert_php]if ( function_exists( ‘echo_ald_crp’ ) ) echo_ald_crp();[/insert_php]
- Email, RSS, Facebook, Twitter, Calender and Events along with quick message reply option has been added to your lockscreen and notification center.
- Once IntelliScreenX is installed, you can head to configure it. You can enable Intelli features from either lockscreen or notification center or both.
- User can configure it for quick drop down menu that contains the icons of the apps that can be used as quick launch. You can close any open apps by just pressing home button.
The official app has 3 day free trial, so, you don’t need to install IntelliScreenX cracked app, just try it and once you like it, purchase it. If you’ve installed and facing error, just leave your comments…