BiteSMS iOS 10.1: How to Install Bite SMS on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad Mini, iPad Air
What is BiteSMS?
iMessage is the default application to handle all kind of SMS on your iPhone, iPad Air, iPad Mini or iPod Touch. Recently, Apple has introduced iMassage improved app that can send message over the air. Now, iMessage also uses Wi-Fi or internet access to send message. However, due to lack of couple of important features, its not able to fulfill all the requirements of the user.
BiteSMS Cydia tweak is specially designed to fulfill these requirements and features for iPhone, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPod Touch users. When you install BiteSMS iOS 10.1, it replaces default iMessage app and take a space of it. You wouldn’t find iMessage on your iPhone or iPad.
BiteSMS brings a bunch of new features and ability that iMessage doesn’t provide and BiteSMS is completely free.
Download BiteSMS and Install on iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Air and iPad Mini
Generally, you just need to search BiteSMS on Cydia store without adding any repository address. It has been hosted on BigBoss repo source.
- Make sure that Cydia installer has BigBoss repo source
- Tap on Search button and then do search of “BiteSMS“
- The screen would show you couple of tweaks related to BiteSMS, install officially released app for your current firmware for iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on that app that would bring another page, which would show you features, version details and screenshots. And, on the right upper corner, you would notice install button. Tap on it.
- Confirm the installation and restart your iDevice once BiteSMS has been installed on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Fix BiteSMS Errors
Many users are reporting that the app icon is not appearing after installing. If you’re one who are facing this issue, then first of all, check that iMessage is opening or not. Suppose, iMessage app icon is available on your homepage or anywhere on springboard, then check settings.app for BiteSMS settings.
Enable it, if it is disabled or Try their BiteSMS beta version from their beta repository or comment below…