Download AndriOS iOS 10.1.1: Get Android Style NC, CC and Power Menu to iPhone, iPad
We’ve some great news for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users who loves Android OS. If you were waiting for any Cydia tweak that would bring Android features to iOS, then there is a tweak known as “AndriOS”.
AndriOS Cydia tweak brings complete set of Android features such as Android style Power Menu, Search Widget, Volume Slider and Alternate Notification Center. It brings completely new lockscreen theme to iPhone, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPod Touch.
Currently, AndriOS tweak is under beta stage and the developers are testing features…
- Alternate Notification Center: AndriOS brings alternate NC that has all the important settings included such as HotSpot, Auto Brightness, Bluetooth, WiFi and Volume related.
- Action Bar: The most advanced Android Style action bar has been added to AndriOS Cydia tweak that contains back button, home button and app switcher button. User can head to previous used app by tapping on Back button, whereas middle button react like Home Button, you can activate Siri using this button while third button is given for App Switching. You can hold it to kill all open apps.
- Power Menu: AndriOS iPhone app contains Power Menu that contains all the major important power related settings. Such as Respring, Reboot, ShutDown and other ringer related settings.
- Slider: Slider menu contains a compact music bar, search bar and volume controller.
- LockScreen Widget: AndriOS brings new widgets to LockScreen.
[insert_php]if ( function_exists( ‘echo_ald_crp’ ) ) echo_ald_crp();[/insert_php]
AndriOS Cydia tweak would be available on BigBoss or ModMyi repo source for couple of dollars, but ultimately, AndriOS is one of the tweaks which can’t afford to miss even if you’re not Android fan.