AppCake iOS 10.2: The Best InstallOus Alternative to Install Apps, Games for iPhone, iPad
After a great success of InstallOus, iPAStore, AppTrackr and AppulOus, jailbreakers always look for updated versions of these jailbreak apps on Cydia store and all over the web.
To fill the gap, I tried several alternatives to InstallOus such as AppCake, vShare and AppAddict. These were the top of the table. Each of these Install0us alternatives have active forum users and huge database of paid apps.
Specially, AppCake is the best alternative to Install0us. iPhoneCake.COM developed a jailbreak app for Cydia users to download and install cracked iPA files after a significant success of iPAStore.
Once iPhoneCake finished AppCake development, they stopped iPAStore for further update. AppCake is only a active and working jailbreak app store to get paid apps.
How to Install AppCake Repo and Cydia App?
If you have jailbroken iDevice, then its pretty simple to get AppCake on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Take a look on some must have requirements to install iPhoneCake app…
[insert_php]if ( function_exists( ‘echo_ald_crp’ ) ) echo_ald_crp();[/insert_php]
- Don’t have jailbroken iDevice? Get your iPhone or iPad jailbroken using TaiG, PPJailbreak or PanGu. If you’re on iOS 10.2, use TaiG on Windows and PPJailbreak on Mac OS X.
- Most probably, TaiG and PPjailbreak both would install Cydia install that is must have tool to install jailbreak apps. Suppose, you lost Cydia installer, get deb file from Saurik’s website and install it.
- Once you have jailbroken and installed Cydia install AppSync. To install it, add following repo source…
Add Repo: http://repo.hackyouriphone.org
- Install AppSync Unified iOS 10.2 tweak. Note. this is one of the most important jailbreak tweak for AppCake. If you wouldn’t install Unified version of AppSync, AppCake wouldn’t work.
- Add another repo source: http://repo.iphonecake.com and install AppCake on your iPad or iPhone.
- Restart your iDevice to make it ready.