AirBlue Sharing iOS 10.2: Now Send Any File to Any SmartPhone or iDevice via Bluetooth
If you have iDevice such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you can’t transfer any file using Bluetooth to Android or Samsung device. You are just allowed to transfer iPhone data to iPad or iPod Touch. That’s it.
AirBlue Sharing was listed on Apple app store which was able to installed without jailbreak, however, Apple has recently disapproved AirBlueSharing Cydia tweak and it introduced to jailbreak store.
AirBlue Sharing iPhone app is a Cydia tweak that allows Apple users to transfer any file type of iPhone or iPad to any device whether it is Samsung Galaxy S or any other Android device.
Now, AirBlue Sharing iOS 10.2 is available on Cydia that would cost you $4.99 which is quite expensive, but if you’ve Android and iDevice, its the best tweak to transfer iPhone files to Android.
[insert_php]if ( function_exists( ‘echo_ald_crp’ ) ) echo_ald_crp();[/insert_php]
Take a look at features…
- It doesn’t require any settings, so, there is zero configuration
- Once you paired any device, you don’t need to pair those devices again even in native Bluetooth app.
- User can send or receive files at 1.7 MB speed over Bluetooth.
- Once you finished transfer your files, AirBlue Sharing would shut down your Bluetooth app.
- AirBlue Sharing uses Wi-Fi to transfer files from iPhone to Android or other devices.
- User can transfer notes, contacts, photos, videos or any kind of files.
- By default file receiving is disable which can be enabled via tapping twice on status bar.
With a bunch of features, AirBlue Sharing Cydia tweak wouldn’t cost you more at these features. However, if you still think that this price is too high, then comment below, and we would tell you how to get AirBlue Sharing iPhone app for free.